Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Morning, Hawaii!

Since we were all up at 5:00 our first morning here and the sun didn't rise until 7, we took advantage of our opportunity to watch the sunrise nowhere other than the beach. It was beautiful! I loved being watching it pop up over the horizon, you can actually see it moving. We haven't been up as a family for the sunrise since, and that is ok with me. Everyone adjusted pretty quick to the time change - I am sure it helped that everyone was sick and so tired!!!!





5 comments:

Arianne said...

Oh....that beach looks BEAUTIFUL!! You guys are very lucky! Have fun.

Alan and Lynette said...

Way to go taking advantage of that! And so nice that you didn't have to drive FOREVER to get there:) Must be rough:)

Brittney said...

Kevin and I noticed Mike's very impressive and probably VERY EXPENSIVE work shoes... they are great!! Does he wear them to church too? I wish I could!:)

riggs family said...

I love that the picture of your moving crate had like 4 feet of snow by it, and now you're all in flip flops and shorts!! Loved talking to you yesterday, and I miss you tons.

Jenna said...

If you look really hard, on the horizon you see a speck--that's us, the Promised Land. Come back!! Come to Zion!! J/k, it looks beautiful. I hope we get to come and walk that beach with you.

I can't seem to look at these pictures without tears in my eyes. I guess I just really love you guys!! And Kenna has Deena's smile. (I guess it's really the other way around, since Kenna is older, huh?) Love, love, love you all!!!