Monday, February 9, 2009

Good-Bye May Seem Forever

We had so many people to say goodbye to. I hate goodbyes! And it seemed like we said them for about two weeks! Talk about dragging out the pain! It's torture. The goodbyes made it really seem real. If I didn't think about it I did ok, but once we started taking pictures of people, that meant it was for real and made it very hard. Unfortunately, there were a lot of people that we missed getting pictures of. Especially the Johanson family. With sick kids, we didn't get the camera out - so I guess you'll just have to come and visit so we can get pictures of you here! Trying to find pictures made me realize that I don't take enough pictures. We miss everyone! Keep in touch! Please don't feel bad if we didn't get your picture on here. This is my first attempt at scrapblogging - you wouldn't know it, but this took me way too long to put together. We'll see if I keep practicing or go back to the simple - post-a-picture way.

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Nice work on the scrap page:) I really like online scrapbooking...don't tell Alan...scrapbooking is THE "s" word in our house...

Jenna said...

This is a really collage. I would love it if you e-mailed me the one of Mike and I. It looks frame-able :).