Saturday, February 14, 2009

1st time IN the water

On Valentines' afternoon we hit the beach. It has been pretty crazy weather, locals say it hasn't been this windy ever - maybe we brought the Idaho wind. Oops! I didn't get to put my suit on because Bryn needed to eat, but that's how it goes. I will someday, right? She doesn't love the beach because it has been so windy and she can't breathe - I should tell her that it really is overrated. I tried to photoshop out the farmers' tan with no luck - I guess we'll have to let the sun do it instead.



Jumping the waves with Dad's help (Kenna's turn)



Whitney's turn

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Who spends V-day on the BEACH!?!?! Nuts...it's all nuts!!!!
What a great time though...and I think you should cherish those farmer's tans...you're gonna miss 'em, I'm sure:)

Jenna said...

How very cool, though I bet it will get old after awhile. :) Nah, I'm just jealous I guess. I don't even remember what the ocean looks like! And I've never been in a warm ocean before. I bet your's is awesome to swim in.

Brittney said...

oh man... that looks great! Even with the really mean looking clouds! I'm sure both you and Bryn will get your turns!!