Friday, December 4, 2009

Sandman

Since we can't be playing in snow, we might as well be playing in the SAND, right?! But we do miss playing in the snow and would LOVE to see some pictures of your snowmen. I'll even post them if you'll send them to me. :)

It was Whitney's idea to add the grass lei.

It definitely doesn't pack as well as snow does. :)

My friend has an adorable picture of her kids similar to this, and I thought I would try to re-create it. But I didn't remember very well how they were set up and the angle so they didn't really turn out the way I wanted them to. But they are still cute.

Laughing at Daddy being silly! They LOVE their Daddy!

We were at the beach another day, and another family had the same idea. Only their sandman was MUCH bigger than ours. We got some good tips for next time. :)

0 comments: