Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not the Same Without You!

I know it isn't Christmas anymore (and hasn't been for awhile!) but Mike made this video before Christmas and I wanted to put it on here when it really was Christmas. That didn't happen, but it's better late than never! It made me cry-we miss you all! Even now that it isn't Christmas anymore!



PS-I tried to figure out how to make the video fit right in the blog window, but after spending too much time getting no where, my solution is to have you click on the video and it will take you to watch it on youtube. If anyone knows how to fix it, I'd love the input!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Great!! Now I have to go take out my contact--crying irritates it too much. :) Why are you guys so far away?! I hope I get to see you this summer. October feels like a hundred years ago. :)

m.tyler1229 said...

I loved it! You guys rock. I can't wait to see you in July!!!

Alan and Lynette said...

Sniff...sniff...I miss you...