Sunday, December 6, 2009

Costumes and Candles

I made Whitney's Christmas Program gown, and the girls have had fun playing with the scrap materials. Sometimes I think they think Brynlee is a doll and can play dress-up with her. :) But she's usually a good sport about it.

This was our countdown to Christmas candle, and Bryn has recently discovered how to blow out candles. It doesn't show her being successful on the video, but she did actually get it. We had to re-light it to get it on film. Isn't she the cutest thing EVER?!

2 comments:

riggs family said...

I agree she is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!! I love this age! It's so fun to watch them learn something new everyday.

The Desiree said...

Okay, so I know that I haven't talked to you in forever, but your little girl is sooooooo cute. I am at Allison's house and we were going through her blogs and I just had to comment on yours. How did you get such cute kids?