Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Little Too Last Minute


So, this isn't Brynlee's first Christmas, but I never got around to making a stocking for her last year. I am embarrassed to say that Kenna still doesn't have her name on her stocking! The sewing machine was out all Christmas Season in hopes that I would make Bryn's stocking, but it didn't happen until Christmas Eve night about 10 o'clock. It's a good thing Santa didn't come early! So now I have two stockings without names, but at least Santa had something to fill.

2 comments:

My Angels said...

I doesn't look like you are ever in need of something to keep busy! Every day is a new adventure, I am glad that you have been able to have visitors, as well as make such good new friends, Not that that was ever a worry;)

You are on a roll blogging, keep it up, you might even catch up;)

Alan and Lynette said...

Ha! That's funny...don't you feel like everything turns out better last minute... or something..ususally... :) You're more...inspired to make it work right:)