Thursday, October 8, 2009

Temple Square

Mike had a meeting Thursday at Church Headquarters and we were heading up north to spend time with Jason and Katy. To avoid Mike having to drive back and forth, we hung out on Temple Square for the morning until he finished. We took Kenna to the Conference Center where we had just been for Conference. The tour guide took us up close to see the podium where President Monson (and everyone else) spoke. That is an amazing building! Kenna was excited to see where we got to sit. Maybe in a year and a half we will have to be on the mainland for Conference so we can take her.


Still trying to get the perfect shot of the girls like this, I love to see Brynlee in between her two big sisters. It melts my heart! I love my girls!


Playing in the "I am a Child of God" exhibit in the Church History Building. They had a lot of fun. There are all kinds of hands-on activities for kids that my girls enjoyed.

0 comments: