Saturday, October 10, 2009

Home Again

We had a wonderful trip. We've learned a few things for our next trip, but we made a lot of fun memories! I can't forget to mention Daddy's make-up story on the way up to Montana about an ogre with green skin and sausage fingers. The girls request it with some frequency still. We were all laughing at his funny voices for the characters. He is a wonderful Daddy! Thank you to everyone who helped make our trip fabulous! We love and miss you all!

Riding in Style
It was actually a lot easier for me this way rather than trying to hold her and pull the suitcase-and she thought it was fun too. I think suitcases will start being made with a seat belt option! :)
Bryn got a little fussy on the plane ride home. Whitney wanted to try to hold her. I was doubtful, but they looked out the window together for awhile and then Bryn fell asleep in her arms. Whitney LOVED it that she put her to sleep. She has a gift with young children, and loves to help them. She's going to be an awesome babysitter! That will be a beautiful day! I'm sure I'll be her top employer!

0 comments: