Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Szokes

First off, I must take this opportunity to say THANKS JENNA, for letting us have copies of all the pictures! Our camera was mostly dead so we didn't get many pictures from the rest of the trip. Jenna saved our bacon! (How's that for credit, Jenna?) :)

The weather was great! Cool and crisp, only needed a sweatshirt or light jacket. The girls enjoyed playing outside in the yard with Jessica and Deena.


One day Jessica got to stay home from school so we could go visit a pumpkin patch and corn maze. We had so much fun!

I love that Deena and Kenna are sharing-Cute girls! We missed Morgan!
They had several of these painted cut-outs scattered throughout the maze the girls enjoyed posing behind.

Deena had a little help from Uncle Mike on this one!


That's a seriously big pumpkin! Not quite as big as Uncle Jason's though!


Bryn looks so little between us!

The stroller wasn't really cut out for the off-roading required for the corn maze.


I love this picture of beautiful girls with beautiful mountains in the background. I wish I could say I took the picture perfectly placing the mountain when I stole Jenna's camera. But actually didn't notice the mountains until I saw the picture on the computer.

Jenna was a little friendly with Casper. :) It made us all laugh!

Goodbyes are never fun! Thanks for letting us stay with you Szokes!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for giving me proper credit, Katrina. I was afraid I was going to have to sue. :)

Come back any time--the house seemed empty when you left and I'm sure I cried (I'm getting misty right now!). Miss you all so much.