Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ode to Beautiful Hair

We had a few friends/family come see us at Jenna and Dave's house. It was very fun to catch up. I didn't look at these pictures until we'd been back home for awhile and the first thing I noticed in this picture was my hair! It never looks like that in Hawaii! First of all-it is WAY too hot to blow dry, not to mention straighten! When I do take the time to straighten it, it lasts for only an hour-at most. Then it is wavy again, which I am learning to love-still a work in progress. I LOVED fixing it on the mainland-it stayed fixed (and straight) and didn't get frizzy! It was beautiful thing. I'll just post this picture on my bathroom mirror, I guess!

Mike's cousin, Craig and his wife Lori

Colby and Cara and their adorable girls!
After two kids, were glad to see Colby finally warming up to Cara's advances. :) Remember that first New Years'?!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

The pic with Craig and Lori is a great one, Katrina. I would like to point out a couple of things I especially like about it.
1. Mike is leaning towards me which means even after all these years you haven't stolen him completely away from me. :)
2. You look like a fashion model. I don't remember you wearing so much makeup that night (bright red lipstick?) Are you sure this picture isn't doctored to make you look even better? Just wondering. :)
It was a fun night. I can't wait until the next time you come so I can see Craig & Lori again. :)