Monday, August 10, 2009

More Reuion Pictures

Mom to the rescue! Thanks for sending these pictures!

This is a shipwreck on the sand at one of the beaches in Oregon. The kids enjoyed climbing around on it (one of the things I know my girls would have loved).

I caught Grandma being silly with the kids. We don't steal her camera often enough so that she is in the pictures. When I saw them playing I knew it needed to be documented. I'm not even sure what started it. Grandma would do something silly and then everyone would erupt in laughter. Then each of the kids would take a turn-it was so cute to watch them enjoying each other so much. I love seeing how intent the kids are on her. Laughter is such a beautiful and refreshing sound!



The whole crew (minus Kev's family and Mike and the girls) the day we broke camp and headed to Washington. Kevin and Brittney and their boys met us at the Bowman reunion.

The whole Bowman group. Some of my Grandpa's siblings and their families were able to come too. It's been a long time since I've seen some of them!

This is my "Twin Cousin" Alain. She is just a little younger than I am. People have gotten us mixed up since we were little. They moved to Ephrata a year or two before we moved away and it was so fun to live close again. Alain, Lynette and I spent a lot of time together. We have many fun memories together, from telling scary stories and blond jokes at her house in Quincy to sunburns in Montana to girls camp and the mile-swim. Fun times!

1 comments:

Arianne said...

Looks like you had a fun family reuion! We have been to that same ship! Fun! You and Alain look beautiful!