Monday, August 10, 2009

Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Kern

I extended my trip one day so we could visit Aunt Elizabeth (mom's sister) and Uncle Kern. It was a fantastic visit and so great to spend time with them! We had gorgeous weather-not too hot, just perfect!

Brynlee really took to Uncle Kern. She hadn't willingly gone to anyone upon first meeting them our whole trip. When we first got there, he reached his hands out to her and she reached back and stayed with him. It was very cute! And I think Uncle Kern liked it a little too. :)

This is the only picture Bryn and I have with Grandma from the whole trip. But at least we got one. (On Mom's camera).

Our beautiful little butterfly! Isn't that the neatest bench?

Aunt Elizabeth picked these beautiful flowers from her flower beds and had them up in the room Brynlee and I stayed in. They have a beautiful home and an amazing yard!
On other trips to the mainland we may fly into Seattle and I asked Aunt Elizabeth what was the best way to get from Seattle to Prosser and she said by way of her house. :) We hope to see you again soon! (Next time with the whole family.)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute pics! The one with you and mom and Bryn is super cute. That bench is awesome!

Alan and Lynette said...

That is fun! I love that bench! I don't think I've ever met Kern...I'm glad you had a great time!