Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

We LOVE it when Daddy comes home! Brynlee has been such a Mama's Girl! It is a great feeling to be needed, but Bryn has been needing me a little too much. I talked to Mike about instead of me taking care of all her needs (feeding, changing, etc) that maybe he step in a little more. Don't get me wrong-Mike is FABULOUS to help. (I am a very lucky wife!) But I often run on auto-pilot and just do what needs to be done instead of asking for help, especially anything with the kids. So in this conversation, I suggested that when he gets home, to play with the kids and while I finish up dinner/housework instead of having him help me. After a few days of this, as soon as Bryn heard Daddy she got so excited saying, "Dada-dada!" and rushed to the door. She gave him BIG snuggles! It was adorable! Not much warms my heart more than seeing my Sweetheart with one (or all) of his little girls! They LOVE their Daddy!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

That is the cutest picture ever! She looks so much like her daddy! So sweet!