Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

We LOVE the rain storms here! It will start to sprinkle and then all of a sudden it down pours for 5 or 10 minutes. Then it will lighten up and stop and within 15 minutes or so, it's all dry and there's no sign that it even rained. It is also warm outside (and the rain is too) so it is fun to play in. And yes, believe it or not-I do even let my kids play in it sometimes.

The girls come home for lunch everyday and this particular day the downpour started as Kenna was running from her math class back to her homeroom. By the time they came home it was only sprinkling, but Kenna was soaked! You can't really tell in the picture, but there are no dry spots on the front of her shirt. I love her expression!

1 comments:

JoMama said...

So much catch up. I can't believe how blonde Brynlee is! I love how Mike handled himself while you were away. (I sometimes wonder if my hubby is capable - I think I just spoil him rotten, he could do it in a pinch.) How great that you get to have the girls home for lunch!