Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Friend

This is my friend, Teresa. I truly believe that Heavenly Father places people in your life when you need them. Teresa is one of these people! One of the first times I met her at church she invited me to join a walking group she was in. It was a great way for me to get out and make friends, and get some exercise as a bonus! She was also the first one to invite our family to dinner when we moved here. We immediately became friends. Quickly we realized how many things we had in common, including clogging. In May, for our Culture Enrichment Night-we worked up a clogging number. (Mike posted it on YouTube if anyone NEEDS to see it.) It was fun to clog again and fun to spend time preparing the dance. Her family was the one who adopted us at ward camp. We have so much fun together and laugh a lot. I love how we understand each other. She is really another sister to me! And I'm enjoying developing an Aunt-like relationship with her kids. She has been (and continues to be) such a blessing in my life in so many ways!

0 comments: