Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Idaho

I didn't take near as many pictures as I wish I had! But in my defense-we flew the Wednesday overnight flight. Everyone started showing up on Thursday for the Saturday baptism. It was a little crazy getting all the last minute preparations. And to top it off, Bryn and I got so sick! I didn't even have a voice for the baptism. I am sure it was caused by the stress of preparing for the trip and the baptism, coupled with missing a night of sleep on an airplane. But here are the best I have.

Thank You, Burtons for letting us stay with you!

Melinda and her kids came over to hang out while I packed our stuff to leave Idaho. The girls (and Cal) had a fun time playing games and bowling on the Wii while Melinda and I packed.

Mickey Mouse Pancakes at Burtons. Jill is the BEST!

My Buddy, Caloway! He is just the CUTEST thing ever!

Schroeders came to Dale and Melinda's house for a BBQ.

Monday after school we had some friends meet us to play at Whitney and Kenna's old school. Fun was had by all and it made it possible to get to see more friends since we didn't have time to visit them all individually.








Britnee was like a big sister to Whitney and Kenna. They LOVED seeing her at school and would run and hug her. I don't think she minded much (she only has brothers).



As a bonus I got to spend some time with some of my friends too while the kids played. We left some great people in Idaho. We miss you all!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

So much fun! Old friends are so great! It's hard to leave. And I must say those Mickey Mouse pancakes are AMAZING! Mine don't look anywhere close to that good!