Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Post a Day

For awhile I was doing ok with posting. I wasn't really getting caught up, but at least I wasn't getting further behind. For each 2 or 3 I posted, we did 2 or 3 more blog worthy things. So I consistently stayed a month-ish behind. But I started slipping (if you didn't notice) and have some serious catching up to do! A month or so ago I started being more irritated with my family and found a direct connection between my computer time and my irritation. So I have been grounding myself from the computer so I can be a nicer/happier wife and mother. It is amazing what a difference it has made! But I am committing to a post a day (beginning Monday) for as long as I can-hopefully until I am caught up. So, happy reading! Wish me luck! (Keep checking below this post!)

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I can soo relate. I actually had Cameron block off my time from the computer so that I wouldn't spend so much time on the net. I now only check my mail in the afternoon for a limited time and a good solid hour in the evening. Life is much easier now.
Yolanda

The Big Sister said...

Hello Mike and Katrina!!! Mucho tiempo no see. How are you guys!?! I got connected to your blog from Kerry's blog. How is Hawaii treating you guys? It looks like Mike didn't get enough of the tropical humid feel from Honduras that he decided to take his familia to Hawaii. Nice.

Check out our blog at www.abakefamily.blogspot.com

Also, hit me up on Facebook.

Armando

Kalene said...

So good to catch up on what is happening with you. Glad you are liking Hawaii and that Whitney's finger is healing so well. Brynlee is so adorable and is growing up so fast! Take care and we will see you when you come back to the mainland!