Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Bryn

I have really enjoyed Brynlee. Not to say I didn't enjoy Whitney and Kenna as babies, but I have really enjoyed each little stage with Brynlee. With Whitney I was a new mom and everything was somewhat overwhelming. Kenna was right on her heels and with her health challenges, I think I was too tired to really enjoy her as much, all the while chasing a toddler too. I have loved watching Whitney and Makenna be such great sisters to Brynlee. Even as young as she is, they are already so good at figuring out ways to include her in their play. Sometimes she likes it better than others. A recent favorite was when the dressed her up as queen and carried her around in one of their camping chairs. Brynlee loved being included and Whitney and Kenna loved being her servants. It is so great to have their help to entertain her when I need to get something done. It is completely adorable! I sure love my girls!

Brynlee is such a happy, easy going baby and finds amusement with the cutest things. When she gets laughing it makes us all laugh too. She is learning how to let us (especially the girls) when something happens that she doesn't like. She is such a blessing!

6 comments:

Arianne said...

She is as beautiful!!! I am so glad that she is such a happy baby!
I can tell that you really do love being a mom! Thats wonderful!!!!

Jenna said...

I'm just sad to have spent so little time with Brynlee. She won't even know me when she sees me again. :( I have so many fond memories of your other girls as babies.
I am glad that you have the time to enjoy her. It does make a difference in how we feel about ourselves as mothers if we actually enjoy it. :)

Desmond Doings said...

You are a wonderful mother, and I love your girls too. They are the greatest and so are you.

The Black's said...

I am glad that I got to meet little Miss Brynlee at the reunion. She definitely is a keeper. I am telling you that you should have left her with me. :) By the way I love your new family picture. So Beautiful!

Alan and Lynette said...

She is such a darling little girl. And...for the record....I've always been impressed with your gift for enjoying each moment with your kids. You do a great job! I love the queen story. Your girls are awesome!

Chereebee said...

Oh she really is too darn cute!!! Can't wait to see her AND your whole fam in a few weeks!! :)