Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goofy Bryn!

Brynlee thinks it is really funny to hold her spoon like this and then blow air in and out of her nose. (We think it is pretty funny too-so that doesn't really encourage her to stop.)

9 1/2 months


When Bryn did the spoon trick-I had to take a picture because I remembered Kenna doing the same thing. And I remembered right-this is the picture I found of Kenna-just a little older than Bryn. (She's 10 1/2 months) I can't believe how much they look alike. There have been many times she gives me a look that I am sure I am looking at Kenna. Bryn does have considerably more hair than Kenna did. And then she also has her own look too.

Brynlee loves to put anything (and everything) in her mouth. Mike gave her a lemon to see what she would do. She wasn't so much a fan after biting into it. But then she went back for another bite-she's not too quick. There was no third time though. She started crying and wanted it off her tray!

0 comments: