Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 Months Old

Brynlee is 5 months old! And weighs around 16 lbs!




She is rolling both ways - front to back and back to front.





Her "measuring blanket" is getting so small!




She LOVES her toes. Such a fun toy - can't leave home without them! So cute!



I read about taking a nursing picture from over my shoulder in a magazine so you can remember what they look like. You spend so much time like this you would think you wouldn't forget. I'm glad I did. And will probably love it more when she is weaned. I love that she is playing with her hair - what little she has. She does this most of the time when she eats. Very adorable.

3 comments:

JoMama said...

She is soooo big!!! What a an adorable mug Brynlee has. I am glad that you are finally settling in and hopefully everyone is adjusting well. I hope that Whitney's booboo has healed up. Take care and enjoy the heat, spring is once again late arriving in Washington!

Arianne said...

She is so pretty and happy!!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness! She's so sweet!! HAHA Eyan is 1 and he weighs 19 lbs!!! :) I love her little toes and her small amount of hair!! At least Eyan has someone to go along with him!! YOu would think that it's ok for him to not have hair but it totally bugs me. I want to spike it and make him look like a little man!! Eyan has it hard too Bryn!