Monday, September 29, 2008

Wrong Answer


September 29 - 39 Weeks
So I went to the doctor today and told him that if I hadn't changed anymore to at least lie and say that I had - but he wouldn't. I am pretty much the same as I was last week. That doesn't give me a whole lot of hope to have her on Thursday like we have planned, but we will see. I didn't gain any weight but lost two pounds since last week - so that was fun news. The nurse said that is pretty common and means I am getting close. My doctor told me I have a 60-70% chance of having her before next Monday - then went on to say that also means I have a 30-40% chance I won't. So we will see.

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And nice work...I knew you could do it!!!! The labor must not have been too long, you lucky girl:) I can't wait to see pictures and to talk to you:)

Bethany and Terry said...

Congrats! Love the name! I am sure she is beautiful like the others.

YEAH! You're not prego anymore! Can't wait to see pictures.

The Burnetts said...

Katrina- congratulations on your new little one. I was checking out Aaron and Lisa Riggs(aaron and my husband are cousins) blog and came across yours. Your family is beautiful. I too,have 3 girls. It's hard to believe you were a beehive in youngwomens. How time flies. Hope all is well. natalie