Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day on the Bus


This was kind of a scary day - sending the girls on the bus - they usually choose to have me take them instead which I am ok with until the baby is born. It actually makes me feel good that they would rather have me take them. So grown up! I forgot to mention that right before school we all cut our hair - Whitney's was the most drastic. Kenna loves her long hair and only wanted a trim, but Whitney had been asking to cut it to her chin since spring. Things just take me awhile (like adding new posts) so it didn't happen until right before school started. They are both beautiful girls!

1 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

What big girls...all three of you:) That must have been so strange...:) I'm proud of you, Trina...all growed up and putting your kids on the bus... :)