Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We had our traditional waterfight at the Desmonds. Jason and Katy couldn't make it up this year and we missed them. Maybe someday we will be able to have the WHOLE Jones family here. It was great and as usual, everyone got very soaked. Except the photographer (Grandma). I didn't get to be a part of it for very long, because any amount of running makes me cramp and start contracting and we aren't ready for that. There is something that just isn't fair about having a waterfight where you can't run away when being attacked. I didn't get any pictures of the action - I will have to get some from Grandma. Then it was down to the river for the fireworks. They were spectacular! It is nice to have a great show here in our own community.



We didn't get many pictures of waiting either. I am not doing so hot with the whole taking pictures so I can post them thing. Hopefully this blog will make me take more pictures.





Saturday everyone went out to Dick and Rosalie's helping with digging fence post holes. It is fun to see the guys (Dick, Grandpa, Mike and Dale) all working together. The kids LOVED riding their mules. They are regular cowgirls - my girls HAD to wear their hats.

0 comments: