Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clogging Camp

The girls, along with their cousins, just finished a week long clogging camp. They had a lot of fun! We tried this to see if they wanted to do clogging or gymnastics, but the deal was they had to choose the same thing. (At least for now) They said they had fun, but still wanted to do gymnastics instead. So we will see what we can work out for the fall.




The last three days were all theme days - this one being crazy hair day. Neither hairdu withstood the bouncing and we had to take them out, but they were a hit. Kenna was very worried about what everyone else would think. It took a lot of convincing to get her to let me do it and once we got there, she wanted it out. I thought it looked really cute. But at least she let me do it.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I really hope we can put Sophie into a dance class this year. Looks like your girls had a blast!
PS-we had our baby if you haven't checked our blog in a while!! He is way cute if I do say so myself...