Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cutest Dad

This morning I woke up to this. It was time for Mike to be leaving, but Whitney wanted to read to him so he sat and snuggled her and let her read. I love that he is willing to take time for the girls even when sometimes it's not really convenient. He is a great Daddy! Typically he puts the girls to bed, but a few nights this week he has been gone and so I have instead. They have really missed having him. One night they wanted him to call and do songs over the phone. He is one loved Daddy!


1 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Way to go!!!! You were a posting maniac today!!!! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for updating it!!!! I know it was highly traumatic for you, but I really love that we can see what you guys are up to!!!
You do have a pretty incredible family! We LOVE YOU!!!!