Saturday, April 25, 2009

Snorkeling


We took the girls snorkeling at Sharks' Cove for their first time. Unfortunately, this was the only picture we took. My apologies for the graphic nature of this photo - but her face cracks me up! Mike and I, in a joint effort, were trying to get her changed without smearing stuff everywhere and Whitney decided we needed a picture. To me, her face says, "All you can think about right now is a picture?! Don't you see what I'm sitting in?!"


The girls loved snorkeling. Mike was on Brynlee duty on the beach. I didn't even put a mask on because I was helping the girls. They had their lifejackets on and I led them around the rocks so they could just worry about breathing underwater. They're naturals! We look forward to lots more fun snorkeling adventures.

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

SICK! SICK! SICK!! I was reading this with Jas and Katy and Jas and I both started gagging...rude... :)
I love snorkling...way to take advantage of the local fun!

m.tyler1229 said...

Lovely! I know that mess, and that face!