Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finger Update

At our last doctor's appointment (end of March/Beginning of April) Dr. Shin gave Whitney the green light for any kind of activity. No more bandages and no more keeping it out of sand and water at the beach. YAY! I figured I needed to get some pictures of how it was healing. Her index fingernail is split in the middle, but don't worry - we can still paint both parts of it. The middle fingernail looks normal at the nail bed, but then wraps around the end of her finger - also very paintable. Again, we feel so blessed that it was only the tips of her fingers. And I am glad to put away my nurse hat for awhile - hopefully a long while!




Kenna felt left out that I wasn't taking pictures of her hands too.

1 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

I'm amazed at their continued improvment!!! She is a lucky...or blessed little girl!!!