Friday, January 30, 2009

Bryn's January

Brynlee turned 3 months in January. She is adorable. I love when they start to get more expressive and you can consistantly gets smiles. We think she's beautiful!

This is a favorite outfit. She's a doll! I love the leg rolls!


She looks so big in her crib! And I love it that she sleeps with her hands up. Whitney did the same thing. And I don't remember with Makenna - I guess I will have to go check pictures.

When she first wakes up - she gives the cutest
super cheesy smiles. They make me melt!

I was changing her diaper and she found her thumb. She sucks on most anything and has only found her thumb a few times. I don't want her to be a thumb-sucker, but it just looks so cute! Since I want to discourage it, I had to take a picture of her sucking away.


I love these jammies. I should have taken pictures earlier. She looks a little too big for them - big buddha belly. She's getting chubby.

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

She is SO darling! And what a happy little girl:) I love how she's bustin' out of those PJ's...they look so soft and comfy...not that she needs them now, but still...fun times:)

Jenna said...

She is such a cutie! And she looks so happy. I loved seeing her and the rest of the fam yesterday. For a few minutes it seemed like you were just next door. :)

Brittney said...

Oh my word!! I LOVE her!!! She's soo stinkin cute!!! I agree with the thumb sucking thing but it does look SOOO cute!! aww, we miss you guys!