Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a girl!


Probably anyone reading this already knows - but I thought I would make an official announcement. We are having another girl! I guess that is all we know how to do. But I have to say we make pretty cute ones! We are due October 6th and are very excited. Kenna will be in Kindergarten and Whitney in 1st grade the end of August. I will have a month and a half of alone time and then we start all over again. Hopefully we will remember what to do! This picture was taken the end of May when I was almost 21 weeks. It was taken after weeks of proding from Lynette. I am currently 24 weeks and feeling good. Everything looks good so far. We will have an ultra sound with a Perinatologist in July to rule out any problems with this baby's heart. I will update after the appointment.

4 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Wahoo!!! You are the cutest little prego lady!:) I told you you would love blogging:) You're pictures and stories look great!:) Thanks again for coming, we had a great time...and are still finding notes:) BTW-thanks alot for the volleyball story...I really appreciate it...:)

Alan and Lynette said...

I fotgot to tell you...even though you can only post five pictures at a time, you can be typing up what you want to say and get that part all ready while you are waiting:)

Heather said...

Well, after seeing some of your recent pictures I was suspecting... And I am so excited for you and your family!!!! Another girl, I am so jealous! We should swap secrets because you are really good at making girls, and we're really good at making boys! Our 3rd boy is set to make his arrival the end of July hopefully! Good luck to you! Glad all is going well!

riggs family said...

hey i'm glad you started a blog i have one too, although yours is much cuter than mine!!! I'm learning though. You are such a cute pregnant girl, congrats on the baby being a girl!! Mike is going to have his hands full chasing away boys. I miss you, and can't wait until fall to see you again!!!
love ya,
lisa