Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grandma Johanson's Visit

Right after we got back from our CO/KS trip, Grandma Johanson came to visit. She had been on a month long journey visiting everyone except Matthew. (Uruguay isn't really on the way to anything.) We had a great visit.


Friday, we met Mike at the river for a windy picnic. But here you only get a few days that aren't windy. Then we got to go shopping with Grandma - what can be more fun than that?!

Saturday we went to an air show in Rexburg. It was pretty warm, but breezy so we didn't roast. So it isn't all bad to be windy here. We got a little sunburned, but got to see some neat planes and cool stunts.


You can't see this very well, but the jelly belly plane landed on top of that truck. Pretty amazing!


The girls especially loved the big loud planes. Can't you tell?! Everytime they would pass, they girls would plug their ears. It made me laugh and I had to take a picture.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Holy Crow woman! I thought I would never get posts from you! And here you are writing a million! I haven't read any yet but it's going to take me all day! Can't wait to see you guys! I am coming home on Tuesday. Hopefully we can come say howdy soon!