Thursday, December 30, 2010

December

Kait's "I'm the Little Sister" shirt. I suppose it should say "littlest" sister. :)

Our first trip to the beach as a family of six.

LOVE her chubby cheeks! (And arm rolls!) Newborns are ok, but I really love when babies start to respond! What a sweet smile!


I love how she tucked BOTH babies in her arms before she fell asleep. Moving to a big bed has been a little challenging. Mostly getting her to stay in her bed, especially at quiet time. After I read to her, she gets to look at books in her bed until she falls asleep, but for awhile I had to set up camp outside her room to make sure she stayed there.

Her bow cracks me up-we decided she looks like a flapper from the 1920's.

The best part of making cookies-cleaning out the bowl!

Auntie Dolly

Us with Uncle Devin and Auntie Dolly after Devin graduated. (These are our friends who watched the girls while we were on choir tour in Asia.) They are moving to Utah now that they are both done with school. We will miss them and Mike will miss having Devin on his team at work.

Brynlee meets a "Fat Boy"

Daddy "watching" the little girls. (If you can't tell Bryn is watching something on his phone that is on his leg.) Mike keeps asking me when Whitney and Kenna will stop being "the girls" since that applies to them all now. Maybe when Bryn starts protesting that she isn't usually included in that label.

New Years' Eve tennis. I think this will become a new tradition to go play tennis on campus on New Years' Eve or New Years' Day.

None of the fireworks pictures really turned out-but here are the girls getting ready to light their sparklers. I couldn't really fix Bryn's red-eye, it doesn't look great either way.

0 comments: