Thursday, November 25, 2010

Keeping with Tradition

We had Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday again with our good friends, the Kimballs. And once again, didn't take any pictures! :( At least this year we took our camera. Maybe next year we will get some pictures. Baby steps.

This years' hike was to Manoa Falls. It was beautiful! We've had quite a bit of rain so it was pretty muddy, but we still had fun. One section of the hike is through a bamboo forest that was pretty cool. We didn't stop for any pictures because we were trying to catch up to the rest of the group. I don't know that I would drive the hour to get there just for the hike, but if we were already on that side it would be worth doing again. Kait slept the whole time. I was a little nervous about Brynlee, being newly potty trained. We still have some accidents especially when she is distracted. She went before we left home, but refused at the beginning of the hike. If anyone knows how to "force" a child to go-please impart of your wisdom. I guess I was glad I had the baby and so Mike got to carry her. But luckily, we made it up and back dry-mostly lucky for Mike! :)

I suppose you could call this a "gaggle" of girls (and Kait is even missing). We went with our friends that have 5 girls! Adam and Mike feel a little outnumbered when we get together!

0 comments: