Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Due Tomorrow!

I decided that maybe our baby hasn't made her debut because she's waiting for me to post the end of the pregnancy (and to find a name!). Or maybe she wants to be like Whitney and be among the small percentage of babies actually born on their due dates. So I will make a little post to encourage her to be born! We are technically due tomorrow (September 22nd). Last week I was a 3+ and 50% effaced so we will see where I am tomorrow at my appointment. I am hoping I am ready enough that the doctor will break my water since we live an hour from the hospital and I am not excited about the prospect of delivering in the car. Although Mike HAS delivered our other three, he'd rather do it in the hospital! And Grandma is only here until Saturday. :)

June 27th 32 weeks
There is increasingly less room on my lap and Bryn doesn't love sitting on it for bedtime and naptime. But she started insisting on snuggling with the baby like this for songs. My shirt had to be up so she could feel and kiss my tummy and then would carefully lay her snug on it and snuggle. I couldn't resist having Mike take this picture-so sweet! (I wish you could really tell that I was pregnant.)

Aug 7, 34 weeks.
This happened quite often when I was putting her down for naps. I didn't even know Mike took this picture until I downloaded the pictures onto the computer.

Aug 15, 34 weeks

Sept 19 Not quite 40 weeks! Almost there-hopefully my last tummy picture!

5 comments:

My Angels said...

Oh you poor sweet thing,I hear you! There is nothing worse than going past the due date! That mental knowledge that it is safe for the baby to come and you have DONE your time just compounds the physical part that said you were ready to be done 4 weeks ago. Good Luck, I hope everything goes well!

The Johnsons said...

Thinking of you and praying for a safe delivery!

riggs family said...

what a beautiful bump!! Can't wait to see pics of her, and to find out her name:) good luck with everything!!

julie said...

Mac told me that Mike texted him the other day with news that you guys were on your way to the hospital, so you've probably had your baby by now. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures and read an update.

Cherise said...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU WERE EVEN PREGNANT?!?!?!?! I am an awful friend... Well, congrats... I hope everything went well for you. Gosh, I feel horrible.