Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

Some brave moms took on the job of having a drama club over spring break. They had kids help them write the script to Peter Pan-changed to Peter Pani Popo before spring break started. It was fun and I was amazed after only a few hours a day that the kids were ready to perform on Friday. They did a great job and had a lot of fun!

To be honest, I wasn't very excited about spending our whole Spring Break at the school. What I love about Spring Break is being able to hang out with my kids and decide daily what we want to do and enjoy not really having a schedule. But they had fun and I guess that is what counts. I enjoyed helping with the costumes and getting to know some other moms too. It was a different Spring Break, but different isn't bad, right?!


The girls were mermaids and did a cute dance to "Under the Sea"


Teresa was the costume queen-she is AMAZING! She did such a great job on the costumes! They really made it all come together.

0 comments: