Friday, March 19, 2010

Kelsey and Prom

Kelsey went to Prom this year and I offered to help with her hair. I had fun looking through all the fancy hairdos trying to find one for her. I wanted to do a trial run before so I would know she didn't hate what we came up with. This was our first attempt. She is such a beautiful and fun girl! I hope my girls turn out as kind and funny and sweet and fun as Kelsey!

She decided to keep it half down for Prom and she looked beautiful! Teresa and a few other moms had the girls all get ready together-it was so much fun! They had snacks and did nails and make-up together. It was fun to be a part of it all. I am taking notes for when my girls go to dances. I imagine it will be here before we know it!

Everyone goes up to the temple to take pictures before they head out for the big night. The Whitney, Kenna and I had fun seeing all the "princess dresses." I was amazed to see how many limos there were! I never went to Prom in a limo! I think it will become a tradition to go see all the dresses and hairdos for Prom.

0 comments: