Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Week

Mike decided this year they would celebrate not just my birthDAY but my birthday WEEK. So Sunday after dinner he scooped me up and put me on the couch with a book and an umbrella drink, with the girls fanning me. It made us all laugh. Another day he made me a strawberry milkshake. YUM!!!








French Toast with a candle (not my birthday yet)



Still not my birthday - but I got to wear the crown all day. I love morning pictures - they always capture me looking my best!


My cake - in case anyone is wondering all those decorations ARE edible! :) Ha ha!

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK (MONTH!!!)
I'm glad Mike thought to use the edible frosting...that could have been disaterous :) Nice work, Mike. You're a great hubby!!! And Trina, I'm glad your golden b-day was superb:)

Brittney said...

HOw fun!!! You were spoiled this year!! GEtting a birthday week and then sisters coming! What could be better?!

Arianne said...

What a GREAT husband you have!! And girls! I love the Birthday week! Hope you had a great B-Day!!!!!!