Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Montana

We made Brynlee's longest trip and first time out of the state for Thanksgiving in Montana. She is a great traveler. And so are Whitney and Kenna. We are spoiled parents. I love having a holiday specific for remembering our many blessings. And they truly are many! We were the only ones at Grandma and Grandpa's house so we got to have our "only us" trip after all. It was very laid back and relaxing - just the way I like it.


Sorry about the bad lighting - but we had a yummy feast!






These two are the best of friends! This is a completly unposed picture. I know - hard to believe that my girls weren't posing, but I loved to see them all snuggled up and just giggling hysterically. When I see them like this and laughing together it is payday!



Playtime with Grandpa



Brynlee wore him out! "Grandpa . . . Grandpa . . .Grandpa?"




And Grandma too.


Looking at Grandma's amazing scrapbook


We went for two hikes - one Friday and one Saturday. Heavenly Father has sure blessed us with a beautiful world! This is at the top of the "M". I hadn't ever hiked it before - it sure has a gorgeous view.



Mike carried Brynlee in our little kangaroo pouch and she just slept. I love this outfit - notice how I matched up the stripes.

What's a family get together without some games? Mike didn't tell me he was taking this picture - can you tell I was getting beat?!

1 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

That looks like a completely fabulous trip:)! Your girls are darling...
Sorry you were losing!:) Our parents can be ruthless can't they? ;p