Monday, November 17, 2008

More Halloween Pictures

Here are some more Halloween pictures - I got after my friend for not posting any pictures of her on her blog and I don't want to be guilty of that - so here is one of me and Bryn.



We had to get Brynlee and Cooper in their outfits together - don't they make a cute couple? They are almost the same size now. It took him a little bit, but he has caught up.




Brynlee and Brody. One of my Young Womens' leaders, Arianne, stopped by when they were in town. Brody is her grandson. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures with the two of us. It was great to see Arianne and her family and meet Brody - thanks for taking time to come see us!




Beautiful Brynlee. Arianne took this picture of Bryn to give to Mike's Mom since she hasn't been able to meet her yet. (Jessie and Arianne are in the same ward.)

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Ok, truth be told, in the skeletor picture the first kid I saw was the skeleton and I thought to myself, "Self! Surely you would have noticed if Trina made Bryn a SKELETON!!!" You can't imagine my relief when I saw the real deal:)
Very cute costumes:) Especially for last minute:) I think WM are natural born cowgirls:) Maybe you should consider a ranch near T-town for your next relocation:)

Heidi said...

Well sure, it's easy for you to be in pictures, you're so dang pretty in all of them!!