Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kenna's Baptism

I had the idea to make the announcement like a news headline, but that is all I can take credit for. Mike did all the rest. Such a talented hubby I have!

Kenna's Big Day

It's only right for Kenna to share her big day with her twin cousin, Rebekah.



All of our aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents were able to come for the baptism! What a wonderful day!

Our family

So proud of Kenna!

Us and our grandmas
Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of just Kenna and Bekah. :(
They looked beautiful and sang a duet right after they were baptized. Such a special day!

This is my second white dress made by Grandma. Both SO beautiful! Thank you, Grandma!


When we got back to Hawaii, I took Kenna for a photo shoot to the temple and the beach. Kenna and I had so much fun! So beautiful and so silly! I had intended on doing this with Whitney after we came back from her baptism and realized that I didn't ever do it. :( Sorry Dub!


"I love to see the temple! I'm going there some day!"




These two crack me up because I didn't even say anything funny-she was just posing and laughing and nothing in particular so I could take the picture. (All her own idea.) When I looked through the pictures I was glad, because they really did turn out cute and shows her personality. She is such a happy, fun girl!



It was almost too dark by the time we got to the beach-but we still got a few.







We tried at our hand at the popular jumping shots :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

These pictures make me so happy. I can't help but think of her birth and how difficult everything was and how it is a miracle that she's with us and is so healthy and happy. What a sweet girl that I really wish I knew better. I need to keep in better contact with you guys!

Alan and Lynette said...

LOVE IT!!! Those are some really cute pics! What a great idea! I'm so proud of you Kenna!!! You are making such good choices and such an awesome chica!!! Keep up the good work! :)