Monday, February 28, 2011

February

Bryn falls asleep in the funniest ways during quiet time-I guess Thomas just wasn't exciting enough to keep her awake.

Whitney LOVES being the biggest sister!

Aaron and Janell came to Oahu and stayed with us for a night. We love having family visit! It was so fun to catch up with them!

Cutest laundry I've ever seen!

Kaitlyn loves this little snug. She especially likes falling asleep with it on her face.

Happy Valentines' Day! (Almost) This was what we wore to church on Sunday. Notice the hearts in their hair.

I wish I had taken a pic of Mike wearing his pink tie with them! So much pink at our house!
It started to rain and Bryn wasn't too excited to hold still for a picture. This was the best I could get.

We tried again inside without much more success.


Savannah and Auntie Mibi came over for pink heart-shaped pancakes again this year. It was so fun to have them.

Valentine Hair

First Annual "Red Dinner"
Mike's family tradition is to have a red dinner on V-day. This was my first time adopting this tradition-it was fun!

Fun with hair-Whitney and Kenna have outgrown wanting the cute-sie hair styles (but I'm glad they still let me do more grown-up hairdos). Bryn finally has enough hair to do play with hers. So fun! (Though I am not sure how much she loves it yet. :) )


The next day I only had to add a little hairspray and a third little piggie. SO CUTE! I love doing hair!


When Kait wakes up, Bryn likes to climb into the crib with her.

Brynlee looks HUGE next to Kaitlyn!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Do your girls really love each other as much as these pictures say they do? Cuz all mine ever do is fight any more. You've got to tell me your secrets.

Alan and Lynette said...

You have had all kinds of fun visitors!! You have more than I do, if that's any consolation:) I guess us in T-town isn't as big of a draw as you:) I am always amazed at how you keep your family looking so perfectly put together...I'm lucky if I get us out of the house on time let alone hair being done! And I love that WK still like to wear matching dresses. Bryn's face in those v-day pics is priceless. Silly little girl:) And also, way to go on creating family traditions!!!