Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I really wanted to do something fun with all three of the girls for Halloween, but since I am a procrastinator and was scrambling at the last minute, we didn't come up with anything the girls wanted to be. My favorite was for them to be the three little pigs, but Kenna and Whitney weren't havin' it. So then I bought (and returned) a costume for Brynlee. (Mike LOVES it when I do that!) It didn't make a lot of sense to buy a costume for our month-old baby who wasn't going trick-or-treating and didn't match our girls. We were given the cute little shirt Bryn is wearing and I found some pants to go with it and we decided that would do. Since we weren't going to do costume I decided that she NEEDED a bow. So I called my friend, Angie, Wednesday night with my "bow emergency" and she whipped up this cute bow for me. Thanks Angie!!! So, Brynlee and I are here blogging and handing out candy while the girls and Daddy are out roaming the neighborhood. That is one thing I don't love about Halloween. One of us stays home and the other goes with the girls, but what can you do? I will answer the door for a little longer and then, because Brynlee is done with the up and down, will put out the candy bowl and when it's gone - it's gone.


Our 3 beauties


Whitney, Bailee, and Kenna after a hard evening's work - by chance they all chose to be cowgirls.




I hope that Whitney and Kenna, looking at the blog, don't think that Brynlee is our favorite! We love having three girls!

5 comments:

kajones said...

They look adorable!!

My Angels said...

You procrastinate, Haah! I wouldn't have guessed it, they look adorable and put together as usual.

Alan and Lynette said...

DARLING!!! Your girls are super cute!

kajones said...

Kennin: Hey girls, where's your horse?

Bridger: Cowgirls, watch out for shooting cactuses.

Jenna said...

Very cute. I love the belt buckles. And, don't worry about too many pics of Brynlee. Those of us far away love to see her brand new face!