Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brynlee's Two Weeks Old

So I think Brynlee has something against me blogging - because every time I have sat down to blog in her first two weeks of life - she has decided that she needs me. So this will be short since, she is calling. How does she know? She had her two week check up on Friday and is doing great. She weighs 8 lbs 12 oz and is still 21 1/2 inches long. I am not sure where she put that extra 12 oz - apparently she is just growing out, or maybe she has a hollow leg. I took this picture this morning. Even though we aren't going to church yet, the girls thought she needed to wear a dress since it was Sunday - and she looked too cute not to take a picture. We LOVE having her in our family! She is such a good baby and is very tolerant of all of her sisters' love. I will write more and add more pictures soon.

4 comments:

My Angels said...

That is the cutest picture ever, she is adorable!! Do the girls have matching dresses??

Alan and Lynette said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute!!! That little dress looks adorable on her. Did you make her bracelet? Very cute!

Heather said...

She is beautiful! We had so much fun with you guys on Sunday. Thanks for putting up with us and our chaotic family. And you may be happy to know that Max is back to his happy self. Tantrums are over. NOw that he has slept in his own bed and we've had naps again. THis trip made me realize just how important routines are to my kids.

Katy said...

Love the bow!! you must have got it from one of those expensive girlie boutiques!! I'm sure of it! It's that cute!!