Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hyrum's Blessing

We were glad to be able to attend Hyrum's blessing. It was a fun Johanson gathering. We were only missing Mom and Stef, and of course, Matthew. We had an afternoon picnic in the park and then all stayed up talking and laughing. Everyone thought it would be a good idea to try to name our baby. They were quite creative trying to come up with seven lettered names. Their were several great ones, but the favorite was LaDarcy. (In case anyone is wondering - although it does meet the seven letter criteria - it isn't in the runnings.)





5 comments:

Jenna said...

This was such a fun time. I miss you guys! Thanks for putting up the picture of Hyrum in his blessing outfit. I didn't have one. He is the cutest, "Fat Face" (Yes-Sara says it's okay that I call him that) baby.
Thanks for fixing all the girls' hair. They look so great! And so big! Yikes, time is moving fast!

riggs family said...

I didn't know that there was a 7 letter criteria. When i worked in NM I took care of some member twins. One of them was named Lanessa. I thought it was cute, however aaron is not a fan. It's amazing we were able to agree on the names of kids we have. I just thought i'd through one out there. Aaron plays ball with a Lafrank. how about that one j/k

Dave said...

The pictures turned out so cute. I do have to agree with Jenna, Hyrum is the cutest little chub. Of course I'm biased. Thanks so much for coming to his blessing. It meant so much to us to have you guys there.

Jenna said...

Oh! Reading your other posts here, I thought you could just use Vanessa if Lanessa is too out there. But maybe Vanessa is too '80s. I know I gave you guys an actually option of a good sounding name, but I can't remember it now. I know it could be shortened to Annie, but I can't remember otherwise. Help me remember!

Dave said...

How about the name Lucinda? It's 7 letters and you can call her Lucy.

Sara