Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boycotting

So, I have been boycotting blogging for two reasons. First being that I have tried to upload pictures for a slide show two different times and both times I have gotten all done and made captions and when I go to save - it freaks out and I lose all my work. So - I decided to teach it a lesson. The other reason is because out of the past 23 days (all of August) I have slept in my own bed for only 11 nights. We have had four separate trips just in August. So I haven't had time, but now I get to have another marathon posting session. We have done some fun things! So enjoy!

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

So sorry about the blogging issues!! I've gotten way behind for a lot the same reason...don't give up, friend!!!!

Alan and Lynette said...

Please come back.... :)...? Where oh where has my trina gone...