Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Surprise!

We sent the girls on this fun scavenger hunt to find out their Valentine Surprise.




The final clue sent them to Bryn's crib where it said that Bryn sleeps there now, but not for too much longer! They didn't get it. So Mike told them to look at my tummy. Unfortunately, because I have been more sick than I have been with my other three and am showing earlier, it has been harder to keep a secret! They tried to lift up my shirt to find another clue! But then they got it! We are so excited! (Due date Sept 22)

The morning after taking the pregnancy test I left this note for Mike on the mirror.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Cute, cute! I bet the girls loved it!

Arianne said...

That is a fun way to tell the girls!! Congrats!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! Are you having a boy or a girl? (I know in February you didn't know that, but seeing that it's June in the real world, I'm pretty sure you've already found out!) =0) How old will Bryn by when the new baby is born?

Heather said...

WoW! We are super excited for you!! Congrats to the whole family! And when will you know what it is?

JoMama said...

Congratulations. I want a big family too... can't wait for my next one to arrive. SOOOO VERY EXCITING!!!

The Johnsons said...

Congrats! We're eager to see your next addition. Hope you feel better soon!