Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Singin' in the Rain

Bryn and I try to walk Mike to work most days. This day we got caught in the rain. Storms often come on pretty fast here. I was about 5 houses from my house when it started and could see that it was going to come down hard so I started running. Even in that short time, we were pretty wet! (But still smiling!) As we got to the covered porch I looked at Bryn. She was covering her face with her hands and though we were under cover, she didn't want to take them off! Since we were already wet, I figured it wouldn't hurt to play in the rain. After it let up a little and wasn't pouring anymore, we went to dance and play and sing in the rain and puddles. She LOVED splashing in them. I love it that we can play in the rain in shorts!



I thought this picture turned out cool.

1 comments:

Desmond Doings said...

that is so fun, you definitely wouldn't do that here in Idaho. We actually got caught in the rain the other day and were drenched and freezing in seconds. I love you. You have done a great job getting caught up. Hope all goes well. Enjoy the warmth for us.